Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Scream, You Scream

I had a really good birthday!  I dropped Mr. Destructo off at his sitter's house and went to get a hair cut.  Then I picked him up and took him for his very first ice cream cone at Bruster's where the baby cone is free.  They make the scoop of ice cream look like a funny face with sprinkles for hair and candy eyes.  He enjoyed it so much!  The first time I took Penguin Girl there, she wouldn't eat the ice cream because she thought it was too cold.  Although I didn't plan to, I also got a cone because they happened to have key lime pie flavor that day and that's my favorite.  This morning Mr. Destructo was getting stir crazy and asked to go out.  When I asked him where he wanted to go, he gave me a sly smile and said very clearly, "Ice cream!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment