Friday, May 28, 2010

More Cooking

Smoothies!  Mr. Destructo is quite enamored with the whole cooking experience.  This week we made fruit smoothies.  I got out the blender and gave Mr. Destructo a bowl of frozen fruit.  I instructed him to fill the blender with the fruit whereupon he promptly ignored me and started eating the frozen fruit as fast as he could, which was not so fast because he picked really big pieces and his small mouth just can't chew through something that big and frozen very quickly.  I finally convinced him to put some of the fruit in the blender.  I added some soy milk and a little sweetener and whizzed it up.  Mr. Destructo thought the blender was too loud.  Now that we've done the cooking thing a few times, he's got the routine down.  When the food is ready, he helps clean up by rolling the step stool back to the laundry room.  Good job!

What did Mr. Destructo think of fruit smoothies?  Wishus!  (delicious)

No comments:

Post a Comment