Friday, July 9, 2010

Idea!

On Fridays, Penguin Girl usually has a piano lesson.  Her teacher comes to our house and after the lesson, I take both kids to pick up some sushi from the market for dinner.  Today she had some bad car trouble and could not get here for the lesson.  I still asked Mr. Destructo if he wanted to go for Sushi Time . . .

Mr. D:  Rachel?
Me:  Rachel can't come today.  Her car broke down so she can't drive here.
Mr. D:  Broken now.  Fix it!  Fix it!  Ooohhh.  (hangs head)  Hmmmm.  (perks up)  Rachel!  Monster truck!  (he pulls out his green monster truck which is about a foot long and 7 inches high)
Me:  Oh, you want Rachel to drive your monster truck?  Well, that's a good idea but the monster truck is really small and Rachel is big.  I don't think she'll fit.
Mr. D:  Try it!  (he sits down on the monster truck)  Ooohhh, doesn't fit!
Me:  Yeah, it's too small.  She wouldn't fit in the truck.
Mr. D:  I know!  Gas station!
Me:  Gas for her car?
Mr. D:  Uh-huh.
Me:  That's a good idea, too!  Maybe some gas will fix her car.  Want to go get sushi?
Mr. D:  Yeth!  Yay!  Sushi Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment