Thursday, October 7, 2010

Down with School!

After a good start, the novelty of school seems to have worn off for Mr. Destructo.  When I ask him what he did at school, his automatic response is to start crying.  This past Tuesday, Miss D said that he had a good day and that when asked if he liked school, he said, "Yes."  Which is pretty notable because Mr. Destructo almost never says yes to anything.  When I asked him later, he was full of No-No-No!  I tried again at dinner:

Me:  Did you have a fun day at school?
Mr. D:  No!
Me:  Did you like playing with trucks?
Mr. D:  No!
Me:  Do you like Miss D?
Mr. D:  No!
Me:  Do you like Miss T?
Mr. D:  No!
Me:  So, do you not like Miss D?
Mr. D:  Yes!

Couldn't even trick him into saying something nice about school.

No comments:

Post a Comment