Thursday, October 4, 2012

Poop!

Disgusting! Mr. Destructo found dog poop on his chair at dinner time!

Oh, wait. That wasn't dog poop. That was fake dog poop I bought this morning for $1 at Target. Car Guy pretended it was real poop and took it away with a tissue and then wiped the seat with a paper towel. Mr. Destructo has no idea he was tricked.* We are going to have way more than a dollar's worth of laughs with this. We might put it on the chair he normally uses in the morning when he drinks his milk with a cartoon.


*If he knew he was tricked, he would be soooo angry. I once put Mr. Destructo in time-out on the bottom stair and instructed him not to move until I came back from picking up Penguin Girl. Or else! On the way back, we hit traffic and I called Car Guy to tell him he should let Mr. Destructo out of time out. Car Guy told Mr. Destructo he could get up. Mr. Destructo wanted to clarify if I said he could leave time-out. Car Guy would not say definitively so Mr. Destructo decided to remain in time out. When I got home and he discovered he'd been tricked by his dad, he growled his way upstairs to find Car Guy and administer a fierce punching.

No comments:

Post a Comment