Penguin Girl normally takes her lunchbox to camp filled with a snack, drink, and water bottle. Mr. Destructo insists on carrying it out to the car and holding it while we are on the way to drop off Penguin Girl. Then he happily gives it to her.
Yesterday, he held the lunchbox as usual. Penguin Girl had her head in a book. When I went to get Mr. Destructo out of the car to walk into camp, I was really surprised to see he had gotten the bag open. I've never seen him able to work zippers before. He had rummaged out her drink and was trying to poke the straw into it. Luckily he hadn't actually poked the hole. I have seen him do that at home. I took the lunchbox and stuffed the drink and straw back inside. While I'm zipping it up, I notice that he is chewing. Then I notice he had also rummaged out the little ziploc bag of chocolate fish-shaped graham crackers. And he got the ziploc open and had eaten at least a third of the fish!
No comments:
Post a Comment