After getting back from dinner, Mr. Destructo stopped in the garage to talk to the dusty, cobwebby Elmo sprinkler, "Hi Elmo! I back!"
While watching a short on TV with a mouse trying to peel a banana, the mouse tried using a hammer unsuccessfully. Mr. Destructo laughed and said, "Demmit!"
At the car with the pretend race cars, Mr. Destructo got behind the while, made some crash noises and said, "Oh no! Broken!" Then he got out of the car to fix it. While getting out, he said, "Demmit! Demmit!"
Yes, yes, I have taught my kid how to cuss. Wash my mouth out with soap.
At the car with the pretend race cars, Mr. Destructo got behind the while, made some crash noises and said, "Oh no! Broken!" Then he got out of the car to fix it. While getting out, he said, "Demmit! Demmit!"
Yes, yes, I have taught my kid how to cuss. Wash my mouth out with soap.
No comments:
Post a Comment