These days, Mr. Destructo is stuck on Daddy. He prefers that Daddy accompany him up to his room for naps and bedtime. Yesterday, Car Guy was sitting with him in the rocking chair in his room before naptime and I went to say bye-bye since I had to take Penguin Girl to a recital.
Me: Do you want to sit with Mommy? Mommy can sing a song, sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
Mr. D: No! Daddy!
Me: Oh, ok. Daddy can sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
Mr. D: NO! NO! NO Daddy sing!
Mr. Destructo definitely wanted to sit with Daddy but he definitely does not want Daddy to sing. In fact, Car Guy said the last time he tried to sing before bedtime, Mr. Destructo reached up a little hand and covered up Car Guy's mouth. But when I take Mr. Destructo to bed, he always asks for at least 3 songs.
No comments:
Post a Comment